Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 20:06:23 GMT
Joel, when I turn off my hypercritical circuitry and just leave on my artistic subroutines I rather like what you've done with that photo. Besides doing a marvellous job of rescuing the image, it's a wonderful moment in time (who's the charming young lady?). The skins tones are quite nice and I'm not bothered at all by any lack of detail. This is the sort of image folks with Lomo's and similar "toy" cameras would kill to get. Personally, I think it's a keeper.

Lex
===