Re: [OM] Film Disaster

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Disaster
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 17:57:22 -0500
At 08:06 PM 9/8/2000 GMT, you wrote:
>Joel, when I turn off my hypercritical circuitry and just leave on my
>artistic subroutines I rather like what you've done with that photo.
>Besides doing a marvellous job of rescuing the image,

well thank you

>it's a wonderful moment in time

which is why I'd really have preferred to see it as I expected it and
visualized it (grrr, grrrr)

>(who's the charming young lady?)

my daughter Rachel

>This is the sort of
>image folks with Lomo's and similar "toy" cameras would kill to get.

Maybe so.  It does look like it came from a toy camera.

>Personally, I think it's a keeper.
>
>Lex

My wife likes it quite a bit.  To me it's better than nothing, and much
better than I expected because I expected nothing.

Very kind remarks, Lex.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA