Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:47:30 +1100
>Funny you all should mention bags. I am just starting to look for a new bag. I
>would love to hear form folks on the list what bags they are using and how
>they
>like them. I am just beginning my search and any information posted would be
>most useful to me (and I suspect others as well.)
>
>Jim Couch
>(list newbie)

Careful - on another list I was on this question triggered a monster thread
and destroyed friendships! Not funny at all!
I have a collection of bags - found them all in junk shops, they all look
as if a truck ran over them, they cost bugger all and I can select a bag to
suit the situation. What I really fancy, though, is something that looks
like one of those cycle courier type satchels that have just got popular -
it would have to be more ergonomic than one of the standard soft box type
constructions.
Andrew