Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:00:56 +0000
>Well, the wedding went well, different, but ok.  For a
>couple moments I was thinking that there were banjos
>playing in the background.  A few members of the
>extended family were a bit odd, but at least,
>collectively, they possessed a reasonable quantity of
>teeth.  This was a different wedding, but the people
>weren't as strange as some I've photographed.

At least there wasn't a shotgun in the hands of the father of the
bride....was there????

>One shot was really neet of the couple.  I got them in
>the standard "hold" pose with a couple horses
>nose-to-nose in the background.

that sounds really nice.

>  The
>Mamiya had the 100mm lens on it (normal for 6x7) and I
>gave plenty of crop room around the subject.

you hauled an RB67 out in that heat? wow!

>Something that worked against me yesterday was the
>"sun-bake-factor" where your braincells are cooked
>beyond the ability to think your way through proper
>exposures.

yes, being a person of northern european descent, I'm very familiar with
"baked brains" syndrome. Tell me why we moved to this place again? (oh yeah,
religious freedom, amoung other things...)

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright