Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:56:34 EDT
In a message dated 9/11/00 9:52:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
brianam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> do you think that a street & travel setup with 21mm/ 50mm /100mm  is best,
or
> should i stick to a 24/2.8 for the wide-end?
>  would it be worth the bother (& $$) to have another lens in between ?
(eg./
> 21 + 28mm ) ?

You have lots of options here. The 21/3.5 is my second most favorite (after
the 50/3.5) but is not always usable because it might present things in a
perspective that is not always pretty. The 28 is almost like a normal lens to
me. If cost is a consideration you can get a 28/3.5 for about $50-80 to round
out your kit.

Warren