Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:27:16 +0200
You are right, Chris.

The L case is made from leatherette - or whatever euphemism they use
for plastic - just like the S and M cases.
$99 is not bad, although the list price is preposterous and should not
be used for comparison. After all the case is not very well suited for
practical use, it is only a nice collector's item (my personal
opinion).

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.