Re: [OM] lense info request

Subject: Re: [OM] lense info request
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:19:33 EDT
Thanks Lex,
I wouldn't pay more than $100.00 for it either.The fact of the matter is that the cost of it is exactly that,$100.00 dollars. I asked the place selling it if it had any glass in it.[f2.8]yaknow? For a hundred dollars]? Brand new? So I am verrrrry suspicious. Probably too good to be true. Your input was very welcome. Thanks again.

                      J.S.