Re: [OM] Lightning Trigger

Subject: Re: [OM] Lightning Trigger
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:40:43 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/00 7:33:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
image66@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> It does work, although it will trash a lot of film.
>  An advantage of our OMs is that the shutter (even
>  through the winders/motordrives) is faster responding
>  that most of the new wonderbricks in focuslock mode.
>
>  Ken Norton

There's an article in the latest Shutterbug or Outdoor Photography. Somebody
had bought one but didn't get a chance to use it for a long while. The photos
shown were a little weird in that they only showed the counterstroke from the
ground upward. This is, presumably, because of the delay in triggering and
opening the shutter. But it did work for daytime lightning photography.

Warren