Re: [OM] Instruction Manual for OM-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Instruction Manual for OM-10
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:40:44 -0700
Contact Olymups and they will usually send you a manual for free. If they
don't have one to send they will photocopy one for you, at least this was
the case a few years ago.

 Olympus America

Or if you want an orginal manual KEH has them used. They have a lot of
Olympus manuals which usually sell between $7-$15. I am sure other used
camera dealers probably have them as well.

 KEH Olympus manual listings

eBay is a third source for manuals.

Good luck!

Jim Couch