Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:48:32 -0700
Well I will chime in for the 24. I don't know how I would get by without mine.
I carry it with me most times. The 24 is very wide without being to finiky. It
is great for wide landscapes, and shooting in tight quarters. While you have
to be a bit careful (like with all super-wides) with composition with the 24 it
really is not all that finiky. I would think that the 21 would be a bit
touchier, which for travel/srteet use could be an issue.

Jim Couch