Re: [OM] Synch Cord for Recordata Back 3

Subject: Re: [OM] Synch Cord for Recordata Back 3
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:01:36 -0400
The DB3 Cord is a plain PC plug at one end but a dedicated flat plug on the
other.  I have a few left @ $10 each which includes shipping.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000