Re: [OM] (Fwd) Reset Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Reset Camera
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:47:51 -0700
>From R. Lee Hawkins excellent Olypus SLR FAQ:

 Olypus FAQ pages

" 5) You can reset your OM-{2S, 4(T)} by setting it to B and toggling
        between manual and auto.  For the OM-PC, simply switch from
        automatic mode to battery check mode while the condition still
        exists.  This will clear up confused behavior, including spotty
        LCD displays and some cases of excessive battery consumption."