Re: [OM] various stuff ...

Subject: Re: [OM] various stuff ...
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:27:23 +1000

PS. My 85 f2 and 24 f2 finally arrived, and they are GREAT!! The old guy I
bought them off even threw in hard cases, front and rear caps, and both
lenses are EXC++. For $470 AUD (300 US) this is nothing if not a steal! I
am, probably needless to say, ecstatic.

You did well Reuben !!

I have both these lenses and think they are great. I think I paid about A$900 for my mint used 24mm F2, so you should be VERY pleased with your purchase....

My advice, start intensive ZA (Zuikoholic Anonymous) therapy now before you're totally hooked and you surrender your soul to the glass side......

It's too late for me, but you should save yourself now !!

enjoy your new toys   :-)

peter