Re: [OM] Zuiko 180/2.8 Test with UV filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180/2.8 Test with UV filter
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:23:10 +0800
The bright water spots was already highly overexposed. I'm very happy that
stop down the lens can lead to such improvement. Besides the chromatic
aberration the 180/2.8 is a great lens. I have some portraits shot that
people just thought they are come from medium format camera. The resolution
of this lens is also very high, excellent for landscape. Most of my other
shots didn't show this chromatic aberration even wide open, it only appeared
on the very bright area. Now I think stopping down the lens can virtually
eliminates this problem.

C.H.Ling