Re: [OM] Re: gluing rubber focus rings

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: gluing rubber focus rings
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:00:16 -0700
"C.H.Ling" wrote:

> [...]

Another serious use is in suturing minor cuts at home. Clean and dry the
wound, remove any trace of blood, press the two sides of the cut skin
together and apply a drop of crazy glue to the entire length of the cut.
I have a deep cut in the end of one thumb which always splits in cold
weather. The crazy glue remedy works wonders and each treatment lasts
for about 4 or 5 days. Repeat as necessary. Never had any problems .....
in fact an MD acquaintance once mentioned that a similar sort of glue
was used by MASH units in Korea.

OM content ......let the glue set before handling any OM equipment!

jh