Re: [OM] Re: gluing rubber focus rings

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: gluing rubber focus rings
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 06:16:32 GMT
Yeh, at least J.B. Weld gives you little lumps of gray plasticky stuff that also didn't stick two surfaces together. With crazy glue you don't get two surfaces stuck together and you don't get lumps of gray plasticky stuff to play with either. Hey, I got a great new name for crazy glue - let's call it "Toxic Stinky Spit Substitute That Don't Stick Sh_t Together!"

Lex
===