Re: [OM] (Fwd) I'm back again

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) I'm back again
From: Chris Barker <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:17:33 +0200
Ian

Welcome back. I have just re-subscribed after a layoff moving house etc... I am almost overwhelmed by the bulk of emails that has flooded in ;-).

On the subject of bulk, how do you deal quickly with scanning negatives and slides? I assume that you are using a slide scanner rather than a flatbed.

Chris