Re: Pics in Parks - Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?

Subject: Re: Pics in Parks - Re: [OM] Will I ever learn?
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:53:54 -0500
BOBO: Gee Yogi, what did Mr. Ranger say?
Yogi: He said that we can't steal pic-a-nic baskets, but we can take all the
picture of them for free we want!
BOBO: then what did he say?
Yogi: He said that taking the pictures was free, but if we sell the pictures to
the other bears we will have to get a permit!

        yours this little scene brought to you from the flakes that post,

                                Garry
--
If I had known then what I would have to pay for them today, I would have
enjoyed my sins more.