Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 f2.8 thanks! (+ Q on 180/2.5)

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 80-200 f2.8 thanks! (+ Q on 180/2.5)
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:52:23 -0700
In a message dated 9/13/2000 Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< Yup, I agree with you. Only if one HAS to reduce bulk or weight does
an
alternative need to be considered.  It is THAT GOOD. >>

I recall you saying that and I believed you then and started in looking
for one. Now that I have seen the results from my first time shooting
with it I believe even more.

Thank you Gary, it was your rave posts about this lens that were the
first I had heard of how good it truly is. Others, such as Skip, echoed
your sentiments and I have never heard anyone say anything bad about
them.

Thanks again to all who commented on this before I made the decision.
I'll post to the list as soon as sorting and scanning is done from last
weekend's work for my site. Soon I hope. (I'm running behind...)

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com