Re: [OM] Sticky T-45 button?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticky T-45 button?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:43:08 -0700
I found that my T-45 seems to have developed a sticky firing button -
it will occasionally fire my camera 10 or 15 times instead of once.

What's teh best fix for this?

Take it apart and clean it? You might be able to use some alcohol on a Q-Tip externally, but that just gets whatever gunk is there further inside the guts.

You might also inspect for mechanical binding or damage -- had it been dropped before it started doing this?

--
: Jan Steinman <mailto:Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: Bytesmiths <http://www.bytesmiths.com>