Re: [OM] Extension rings and focus - newbie Q

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension rings and focus - newbie Q
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:01:35 +0000
With any Zuiko's with a close focus aberration correction mechanism, they
would be best set for closest focus so the mechanism is brought in to
play.

Since one is generally after increased extension for the purposes of macro,
hence the extension tubes in the first place, it would probably be
sensible to set all lenses to closest focus to maximise the total
extension.

I think depth of field will reduce with extension, in general, but will be
more greatly affected by the aperture used.

Giles