Re: [OM] short rolls

Subject: Re: [OM] short rolls
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:41:27 -0700
Hi Charlie:

One problem with finding 12 exposure rolls in Las Vegas is that
construction companies constantly buy up bricks of them at a time, as do
I when I can find them! They run 99 cents a roll for Fujicolor Super HQ
100 and $1.29 for Fujicolor 200 at Ritz.

Folks in the Midwest US should try Meijer's. I just bought up some
Fujicolor Superia 100 there. They also stock 8 exposure Kodak Gold 100,
but in the old Kodacolor VR commercial pack boxes.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV