Re: [OM] Reciprocity and Fuji slide films

Subject: Re: [OM] Reciprocity and Fuji slide films
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:24:24 GMT
I don't have any data for Fujichrome, just experience using it for long exposures. In every twilight shot of 1 second or longer it develops a distinctly blue cast. Not unpleasant, rather attractive in such shots, but definitely not neutral. This includes Sensia II 100 and 400 and Astia. Very unlike my experience with old Ektachrome which became warmish with long exposures. I haven't tried any long exposures yet with the latest incarnation of Ektachrome.

Regarding reciprocity, Fujichrome seems to respond pretty much as Reala does - to achieve an effective additional full stop of exposure, double the exposure time: 10 seconds, 20 sec, 40, 80, etc. Minor increments didn't accomplish much.

Lex
===