Re: [OM] Reciprocity and Fuji slide films

Subject: Re: [OM] Reciprocity and Fuji slide films
From: Dan Carey <danimal_57@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
    John,
if you were "caught up in the moment", reciprocity wouldn't have been
an issue, since Astia has no compensation needed until four seconds
(many moments) at which point you'd have to dial in 1/3 stop. At
sixteen seconds 1/2 stop is recommended. No filtration is recommended.
It looks like Astia is a good choice for long exposure times.
    Get the Fujifilm data guide. Call the tech hotline at 800-788-3854,
ext. 73 and ask for one. It's free and worth every cent.

        Dan