Re: [OM] Sticky T-45 button?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sticky T-45 button?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 18:51:55 -0400
With the T45, is the button mounted in a plastic housing on the front of the
handle, surrounded by leatherette?  If so, try peeling the leatherette up,
You may find that the button housing is held to the main tube by several
screws.  I've never repaired one for this problem but it  may  be how to get
to the switch.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000