Re: Zuiko 500/8 shots (was Re: [OM] lense info request

Subject: Re: Zuiko 500/8 shots (was Re: [OM] lense info request
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 02:16:08 GMT
Thanks, Dylan.  I like the b&w shot of the fishing boat in Vietnam.

Lex
===

From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Zuiko 500/8 shots (was Re: [OM] lense info request
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:56:53 +1000

Lex asked:
> Speaking of which, have any listfolk here uploaded some photos taken with
> the Zuiko mirror lens that we can see?

Yes, I have a couple on my website (still under construction, which is
why I haven't posted the link here yet, tho' is is on the oly webring).
The home page is at:
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/dylansweb/home.html
I can't recall the full URLs for the 500/8 shots, but there is one in
the Vietnam series and a couple more in the Whitsunday islands series.