Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted the vette pics, as requested

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted the vette pics, as requested
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 23:20:30 -0700 (PDT)
>>>How many posts about this chevy do we have to see? $50,000 and the
knobs are still plastic..<<<

give the guy a break fellas; he did say it was an accident, and he posted
the results because they were _requested_ by many of the listies. and fyi,
what do you have against the plastic? for all you know they could be there
to save weight. and afaik, i can't think of a _single_ car on the road w/
NON-plastic knobs. maybe a little carbon fiber here and there in lieu of
wood or aluminium trim, but certainly not the knobs dood. and there is
always the option to filter out msgs with the <OT> header yaknow.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01