Re: [OM] Oly flash guns for the OM4T - newbie question

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly flash guns for the OM4T - newbie question
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 11:43:44 -0500
Cc: <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
For the 4T, the T45 is more powerful, and the F280 is more versitile.  You
could also consider a T32, which is shoe mounted, like the F280.  The T45 is
a handle flash with rechargeable batteries and is just flat huge!

The T series are probably more versatile with your 2n.  I'm not sure if the
F280 would work as a TTL flash for the 2n.

I'd search through the info on the e-sif site.  Can't get to it right now,
or I would have put in the links.

Approximate prices:  T45 - $200-250, F280 - $100 - $125, T32 - $75 - $110,
T20 - $40-60

My final 2 cents. The F280 and the 4T are made for each other. Literally.
Fill flash at any shutter speed.  Very nice.

Tom