[OM] TOPE

Subject: [OM] TOPE
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:12:50 GMT
Cc: xyyc@xxxxxxxx
Hi,

First off: for some reason the message I'm re-sending now was delayed by Hotmail, so it may or may not have arrived when this one hits the list. Anyway, I'll edit it a bit as some of the info has been updated now, so it's not 100% the same anymore...;)

Good, here goes:

I finally got around to adding TOPE 1 entry nr. 42, being
John Hudson, so check out his shot at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Then, I hope everyone is happily shooting away for TOPE 3...

Meanwhile, at home I have the TOPE 3 page up and running, and several
entries are already in, and some fine entries they are!

I hope to get my own entry scanned soon and then I'll include that too, and of course I'm anxiously awaiting the other bokeh entries too!

******** REMINDER ********* : some two more weeks to go for the bokeh theme, so suppose you're a "mystery person" on the BCC list of this message, you could still surprise everyone by sending in a bokeh picture ;))) (HINT, HINT) ;) But of course, even if you didn't receive the message through BCC, you still have two more weeks left... :)

Finally, the access to the Millennics server was very difficult for me yesterday, but it seems to be fine again now. So if anyone experiences trouble accessing the page, it may be of a temporary nature...

Cheers!
Olafo