[OM] Curly TTL autocords for sale

Subject: [OM] Curly TTL autocords for sale
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:49:42 +0100
The following message is copied from the uk.photo.adverts newsgroup in case
it's of interest to somebody. I don't know the poster.
Regards, Keith Berry

+==============================+

"Hi,
I've an Olympus shoe 2 that's surplus to requirements - yours for £5
delivered & a couple of 0.6m "curly" TTL autocords for the shoe 2 - yours
for £5 each
delivered (these will give you camera controlled off camera flash with the
QA310 flash
& an OM2 with shoe 2)

I'm looking for  Oly hard lens cases for the 28 -48mm Zuiko, 21mm f3.5
Zuiko, & the 180mm f2.8 Zuko & Oly 49mm & 72mm front lens caps &
a lens hood for the 21mm f3.5/35mm f2.8 shift lens.

Regards
Frank Sweeting
frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "