Re: [OM] Re 310 on Bounce Grip

Subject: Re: [OM] Re 310 on Bounce Grip
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:24:23 -0600
On 19 Sep 2000, at 11:30, DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Am I correct in assuming that the 310 mounted on the bounce grip will not
> provide TTL auto control with the OM2 if you connect via the PC cord to the
> PC outlet on the OM2?  If so, which TTL cord connects to the Shoe 2 ?

DANG!!!  I'm actually starting to LEARN something from reading this
list!!!  I actually UNDERSTOOD what Dave was asking!!!  <G>

Seriously, though, I'm not sure cuz, I don't own either the 310 or the
bounce grip so I've never tried it, but 'ccording to the eSIF it'll work with
the TTL Auto Cord 0.6m.  But, you should probably read it for yourself:

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-
sif/flashphotogroup/bounce_grip.htm

Hope that helps...

Chris