[OM] FS: G40 Flash (9)

Subject: [OM] FS: G40 Flash (9)
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:02:16 -0700
I have For Sale an Olympus G40 electronic flash in 9 (KEH=Ex) condition.
This is dedicated to the Olympus IS-3. There are some scuffs here and
there on the exterior black plastic, plus one scratch on the upper part
of the plastic flash head lens, but nothing indicating more than light
prior use (esp. as evident by the lack of wear on the foot). Complete
with original Olympus soft pouch made especially for this unit. $149,
plus shipping at cost.

Contact me offline, if interested. I'm open to partial trades on OM
System equipment.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV