Re: [OM] out of date battery suppliers/foam

Subject: Re: [OM] out of date battery suppliers/foam
From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 20:41:44 -0700
> Dave Lampert wrote:
[snip]
> I shudder with the thought
> of emailing my credit card number to Hong Kong. This isn't Barnes and Noble,

Last month my Master Charge had several billings, all for about US$100
each, all for men's clothing, all ordered from stores in England, France,
or Germany, all to be shipped to Belgrade, Yugoslavia, and none of them
were placed by me nor anyone in my family.  A single letter and one phone
call and _all_ fraudulent charges were removed from my account!

I had _not_ used that card for _any_ internet purchases!  Every time that
you use your card in a restaurant, store, or gas station you are exposing
your name and account number to a minimum wage worker.

Have fun,
 -Nick