[OM] Surfwatch and a Happy Event

Subject: [OM] Surfwatch and a Happy Event
From: "Reynolds Paul (NAP Cheltenham)" <PReynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:58:42 +0100
Simon wrote:

I was looking for reviews of Kodak's Portra films, and found a useful
tutorial on concert photography. I know some list members also indulge(?) in

this activity, so here it is :
Tutorial starts here:
http://www.photo.net/photo/canon/mirarchi/concert/concer_i.htm

I don't know what sort of a site is being recommended here , but when I
tried to access it at work, I was blocked by Surfwatch!!  :-) :-). Guess
I''ll have to try at home.

Whilst all too infrequently posting to this list, and still on the subject
of Simon Evans, I thought I would mention, as some of  you may not be aware,
that Simon and Ellie are getting married on Saturday in Shrewsbury. Somehow
Simon, IIRC, has managed to get to the ripe old age of 34 before being
"snared";-) Congratulations and best wishes for the future to both of them.

Hopefully there will be an OM or two there to witness the event.

Paul Reynolds
Staffordshire and Gloucestershire, UK, and most points between.

This email transmission is confidential and intended for the addressee
only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you
are not the person or organisation to whom it is addressed, you must
not copy, distribute, or take any action in reliance upon it. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone or email Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY