Re: [OM] Benelux meeting

Subject: Re: [OM] Benelux meeting
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:22:33 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Volkhart Baumgaertner wrote:

> Well, I'd say that although a few of the originally interested list members
> couldn't make it the meeting was a full success. I'd like to thank Marc once
> again for organizing it - GREAT job, Marc.

Um, I guess I should apologise for being one of those who didn't, which
is probably lucky for me since that was the weekend the petrol ran out
here in England wasn't it?  Could have made getting around last week a
bit difficult, since a full tank will just get me from the ferry
terminal to Bristol.

Still, that's not why I didn't go.  I'd forgotten all about it and
double-booked myself.  So whilst you were all talking about OMs, I was
out clabering around waterfalls & lakes using two of them. ;)

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |