Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:08:34 -0500
<snip>
> This is what I've done for a cold weather battery. I run it via some
> tiny silver/teflon coax I got at a ham flea market into a couple
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
<snip>
Ok, I see my I lurk on this list most of the time. In the 2 months I've
been on here I realize we have more common interests than just OM's

Cars/SUVs
Computers
There were some firearm references a few weeks back...
And now I discover from the above, amateur radio.

It appears being a Zuikoholic may just be a symptom of another larger
and more profound illness... Something about "machines as art" maybe.
:-)

--
Jim
KE9JR