Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted my cool vette pics, as requested

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - OK, I posted my cool vette pics, as requested
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:54:44 -0500
>Have fun,
 >-Nick

>BTW - - isn't this a photo list?

Ha! had you fooled didn't we? all these years we've been lulling people
into a false sense of security with innocent postings about olympus
equipment. Now the truth comes out- today the Olympus list, tomorrow
Nikon, after that THE WORLD ; haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                                yours VAROOM,VAROOM,

                                        Garry D. Lewis
--
Grain is a three dimensional problem.