RE: [OM] OT - OK, I posted the vette pics, as requested

Subject: RE: [OM] OT - OK, I posted the vette pics, as requested
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:48:35 -0700
What's with all this retro/art deco automobile styling crap.  And it's not
just the stuff coming out of Germany.  Take a look at any of the 'concept'
cars Cadillac is spewing out these days... the 'Evoque', 'Imaj'.  Are
stylists, as a whole, smoking some incredibly bad stuff any more??????

A die hard Olympus AND cars in general aficionado

OM content...  these new offerings are too ugly to warrant the expenditure
of film on... especially shot with any Oly product.

Jim