Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash guns for OM4T
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:18:49 -0400
Are you waiting well beyond the charge light coming on to fire the flashes?
Often, flashes are  only 75% ready when the charge light comes on.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000