Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:24:25 -0700 (PDT)
> The problem is that I'm confused by all the
> international news stories of rising
> crime rates, robberies, kidnappings, etc. What's a
> guy to do? Suggestions?

Move to England.  Since they outlawed guns the crime
rate has dropped to zero and you can keep your car
unlocked now without losing your radio.

Why didn't we think of this before:  Take guns away
from criminals and they become law-abiding citizens.
What a concept!

Ah!  If you implement campaign finance reform do all
politicans suddenly become honest?

Mandetory OM content:  If you gave an Olympus to every
grade-schooler will they all become photographers?
No, but you can establish brand loyalty among those
who do.  (Apple's example)

Reunite Gondwana!
Ken Norton