Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 15:47:07 -0400
Okay, this is getting kinda complicated, this battery thing.  I?m now
thinking about just mounting an OM-4 on my AR-15 and shooting whatever I
shoot, dragging it home, then comparing it with the transparencies later.
My garage may smell funky, but comparing film to subject should settle the
controversy about which is better, Velvia, Provia or Kodachrome.

Happy hunting, all

Walt