[OM] OT: San Diego AOL phone numbers needed

Subject: [OM] OT: San Diego AOL phone numbers needed
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:56:44 EDT
I think that I've seen on the list that we have one or more members in the
San Diego area, and am looking for some "local help."

I'm going to be there a couple of days next week and am trying to get my
laptop set up for AOL access. I need to keep up with the volume of mail on
the list while I'm away from home. ;-) If someone could give me some guidance
about which of the local exchange numbers that AOL is giving me might be
"local" to where I'll be staying (the Hotel del Coronado), I'd really
appreciate it. None of the numbers are shown as "Coronado" local numbers.

The numbers I can find for the Del are on the 435 and 522 exchanges. The AOL
numbers listed for S.D. start with 236, 237, 308, 338, 664, and 881. It also
lists numbers in the same area code at Chula Vista (210), Campo (378), El
Campo (212), Jacumba (202), La Mesa (567), and Pine Valley (377). Would any
of these numbers be "local calls" from Coronado?

I appreciate any help in advance. Please respond off list to keep from
distracting other listees.

Thanks!
Greg