Re: [OM] OMs and "Point and Shooters"

Subject: Re: [OM] OMs and "Point and Shooters"
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:30:38 -0400
There are millions here in the US that don't talk about guns, don't have guns,
don't feel the need to own one, or shoot people or animals, and don't get shot
at. Even here in "dangerous" NY, which actually has a much lower crime rate than
LA, and many other US cities. Here on Long Island (which I personally find kinda
peaceful, and don't "hate" like others on this list), I still don't know
personally anyone who owns a gun. The subject simply doesn't come up.
Maybe those who love to own guns and shoot stuff or "protect" themselves are
much
more outspoken individually, than those not involved in guns.

Larry