Re: [OM] Points North

Subject: Re: [OM] Points North
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:08:14 -0400
In <4.3.2.7.2.20000921175004.0239fb48@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 09/21/00
at 05:54 PM,
   Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>You wanna see some *real* North, come on up around where I live, buddy.
>8^>  Better yet, I'll take you up to Yellowknife or Inuvik...

Whilst in graduate school, I spent four Christmas holidays in Sudbury,
Ontario. I came away convinced that in winter, all of Canada was  forty
below, everyone inside was heated to eighty above, and the drinking
started 15 December and lasted until 15 January. And I  loved 'em all.
Of course, to all the Real North people, Sudbury is probably like Nice
or Cannes to them.

les clark / edgewater, nj / usa