Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries, batteries, batteries
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:49:02 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/00 7:15:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The way this thread is developing I'm afraid I may get HC110 confused with
 H110 while reloading.

 Lex
 === >>

Perhaps you should switch to WW296 to avoid any possibility of an explosion
from using your lighter to check the development progress of the film in your
developing tank. ;-) That might also keep you from getting fatally shot if
you happen to look down the barrel of your lens when your camera is loaded or
prevent any distressing lack of development if you should find yourself in
the position of having to shoot someone with your SP-101. BTW--does SP mean
that it has spot metering?  ;-)

Robert