[OM] Re: Newbie needs HELP ( what else?)...

Subject: [OM] Re: Newbie needs HELP ( what else?)...
From: "Mike Cormier" <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:40:54 ADT
I'll try to give reasonable estimates, although they may be open for disagreement...

black OM-1, no brassing, with shoe.
*regularly sells on e-bay for 90-125 USD depending on condition of OM-1... has it had a recent CLA? has the old degradable foam been replaced? Is the MD cover present? Is there any separation at the bottom of the viewfinder/prism? is the light meter OK? etc...

MD2 WINDER w/handle... looks good ... (Untested)
*If this is the winder 2, I'd say 60-80 USD depending on condition. If it's the motor drive 2 with control grip, I'd say over 400 USD.

Zuiko, 28mm, 1:35, Auto-W, #206946, looks great (Both caps in leather case )
*About 50 USD if optics are clear.

Zuiko, 75-150mm, 1:4, Auto-Zoom, #125867, looks great (Both caps in leather case plus outside padding)
*About 70 to 110 USD if clear optics.

iron, 28-210mm, f4.5-5.6, Macro1:4, Ø72, MC Auto-W, looks 'new'(Both caps in leather, pull string 'bag' )
*Not sure... not a Zuiko, is it?

ASANUMA Auto-TELE CONVERTER2X FOR OM (No caps but in a leatherette case)
*About 15-20 USD if you're lucky.

Vivatar 283, auto-thyristor flash (adjustable head angle with some sorta meter on one side, untested) *The meter on the side is the flash calculator panel for manual use. It's worth about 30 to 60 USD depending on condition. (Sells new for about 90 bucks US)

Lens/Filter Adapter for Vivatar 283
VIVATAR FILTER KIT ("wallet"-style case) with filters that have tabs
labeled:
  BSB
  ND4
  RED
  BLUE
  YEL.
*These should be included in flash price.

2 low tripod supported "light mounting" poles (telescoping aluminum shafts)
*Depends on brand. 10-50 USD ea.?

Hope this helps,
-Mike