Re: [OM] OM: 35-70 lens

Subject: Re: [OM] OM: 35-70 lens
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:53:41 EDT
I happened to get a new f4 35-70mm zoom packaged with a new T32 flash a few
months ago.  These were really nice because they weren't "minty" as much of
what you see advertised on ebay is . . . they were new in their original
boxes and in their original packaging.  At any rate, I have a good number of
Zuiko lenses and a few camera bodies.  The f4 35-70 gets more use than any of
the others.  I can't compare it to the other 35-70mms as I don't have them. I
think that when the opportunity presents itself to get a zoom with this range
that is in the right condition and at the right price, you won't be
disappointed with the f4 if that is the one which you end up buying.  At the
end of the day, the little nuances of one lens over the other will have
relatively little impact when compared to the difference the eye behind the
lens makes.