Re: [OM] OMs and "Point and Shooters"

Subject: Re: [OM] OMs and "Point and Shooters"
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:16:03 GMT
I've fired Q-tips from low-powered airguns to chase off neighbors' dogs that harrass our chickens. The education is kinda selective, tho'. Now the mutts are scared silly of having their ears cleaned, but don't seem to mind guns.

Lex
===

From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>

An old friend of mine wired a bird feeder with 110 to keep squirrels off.
They didn't learn from it.