[OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) parts

Subject: [OM] Manfrotto (Bogen) parts
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:47:12 -0700
Help,
    While traveling last month in our SUV, one of the plastic leg locks
for my Bogen monopod was broken.  Probably got busted by some of the
baby gear we have to carry no matter how far from home we travel.
Either I am going to have to get a huge bonus or it is going to be a
long time before my Oly gear will out weigh our baby stuff.  Anyway, I
went to the local Wolf Camera and was told that they could not order
parts for Manfrotto (Bogen) equipment.  So naturally I looked at their
web site, "no joy" here either.
    So now its up to you, my fellow Zuikoholics,  to set me straight.
Can replacement  parts  be had?  If so, how?
    Thanks in advance,

Mike Butler
Dublin, California