Re: [OM] Re: OT: cars

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT: cars
From: Gregg <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:09:06 -0400
Glad neither of you were hurt. I was in a large Buick (is that redundant?) when I was hit in the driver's door by an 18 yr old boy. First accident and totaled the car! We were only sore from the jerking around, although the frame was bent in about 6 inches. I thought little about the seriousness of the wreck until my cousin's wife was killed by a driver going the same speed under similar circumstances two weeks later in a compact car. It's hard to argue with physics.

Gregg

John  Hermanson wrote:

A reckless 18 year old driving less than 6 months turned our world upside
down.